JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are unfamiliar with Beavercreek Armory, save yourself the trouble of going. This is the closest gun store/shop to my home and I have tried them several times and each time they disappoint me more than the last. Especially Matt, the owner's son who is their gunsmith. If you choose to go, be careful. They do not have your best interests in mind

I've visited this store twice. Once back in 2006 at their old location and then again in 2011. I remember my first visit and it was maybe two minutes in their store that I just got a funny vibe from the two guys (old man and son?) behind the counter. Fast forward 5 years....Stopped in at their new store on my way back from Browns Camp and despite the new location and decor, same funny vibe after being in their only a few minutes. Call it some wierd emotional intelligence issue or something, but they give off a really creepy vibe. Doubt i'll ever go back.

Agree with the above threads. Selection is very poor and prices are high. I have heard to many negative reviews and there is the "weird vibe thing". Not sure how they stay in business.

My buddy had his birthday there at their indoor range. It sucked. The place is not finished, there are tools and crap laying around in the range. They make you watch a poorly done video on a tiny TV before you can use the range. The owner and his wife are pushy and do not seem to understand what customer service is. There is no furnace and the lane I was on had cold air blowing on me the whole time. I would have rather been outside, I will not be back.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top