JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These fellows who decided to video a road-rage encounter in Russia seem to think it's pretty funny when the guy pulls his hogleg and starts blasting:
Pedestrian Vs. Driver - YouTube

This is the sort of thing that FerFAL talks about, where people become so desensitized to random violence and criminality that they just go about their normal business even as shots ring out around them. None of the other vehicles in the vid even seem to react to the gunshots.

He uses the "frog in slowly boiling water" metaphor a lot; how do you know when it's time to load up and move or just plain bug out? There won't be one event - you'll just wake up one day to find you're living in our own version of Argentina or Russia.

Please don't take this as anti-gun, but I have always thought it is so easy to get guns and ammo because when our collapse comes TPTB want us to do all the work for them. Kill each other off, then they come in a collect on and suppress what is left. Divide and conquer is their MO.

I understand russian, and all the pedestrien did was shoot out that car's windows.

Most of the population in Russia are disarmed, even getting BB guns is a challenge there, unless you're in the mafia.

Please don't take this as anti-gun, but I have always thought it is so easy to get guns and ammo because when our collapse comes TPTB want us to do all the work for them. Kill each other off, then they come in a collect on and suppress what is left. Divide and conquer is their MO.

Interesting perspective, I have told people for years that TPTB were doing everythingpossible to divide the masses and conquer. Remember the CIA importing drugs and using the profits to funds the puppet gooberments.

remeber fast and furios well have you seen the latest Report: Mexican Cartel Bought Guns From U.S. Border Patrol | Danger Room | Wired.com

Divide and conquer has worked in the political arena for decades, so why not use the same strategy when the hot war starts?

"Government is the entertainment wing of the Military-Industrial Complex."
- Frank Zappa

This video is interesting. I work with a fellow (now a US citizen) who is from Russia, even was a member of the Russian military, and asked him about Russian civillian gun ownership. He told me that yes, it's legal for them to own guns - but they are all registered, you must take mandatory training for the type of gun you're buying, there are strict restrictions, and 90+ % of legal guns are restricted to non-lethal rounds (low-power rubber ball ammo). He said you can get a license to carry - but only with non-lethal ammo. The only way to get a license for lethal-rounds is if you are military, police, or security/body guard of some sort. The only other way to get lethal rounds is for hunting, and you're restricted to caliber and amount of ammo you're allowed to have, can't store guns loaded, etc. etc.

Illegal guns are big business there, but ammo is expensive and not easy to obtain. It's pretty likely that, if this is a legal gun, that was a non-lethal round and it's surprising that the window of that car broke at all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top