JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Beyond that, what about shotguns that will physically hold more than 10 mini shells, but will not cycle them?
I can load my 590 with more than 10 mini shells, but it will not load them into the chamber without an adapter I do not have.
they dont care about if it works just if it can hold over 10. this might be issue for people using 30 round pmags for scocom ammo. especially if it says its a 30 round 556 magazine.

They will need at least a week to prepare appellate briefs…
they are going file a mandamus petition. I assume tomorrow. I can't find anything about how quick or slow that can go. they planning to completely ignore the judge and his case and take it to the Oregon Supreme Court who can dismiss or overrule the judge much like Scotus did to 9th. they all work for brown in cahoots with each other so I expect it to go very quickly.

You all need to forget about this, your either going to get it or your not. Seems like everyone is trying to "anticipate" what they are going to do next. Live your lives as free men, or die on your knees. Quit trying to interpret a law that is unconstitutional and just live your life as you see fit.
I've got lot of money tied up in a gun I should got instantly or least last week if they'd kept up their quotas, I now have one day if that.

You jumped to the front of the line somehow. No way they cleared 8k BGC's ahead of you in that timeframe.

Someone in another thread said they had a friend in the non-CHL line that's only been in the queue for "two weeks" that just got cleared. If this is true, their friend also got pushed to the front of the line somehow. There are still people in the non-CHL queue that've been there longer than two weeks; some people closer to a month.
Picked up my firearm yesterday, after a 2 business day wait. The FFL told me the numbers cited in my OP at the original time of purchase. I asked yesterday how this was cleared for approval so quickly.

The FFL shop owner told me in an effort to help clear his backlog, he ran a second request on me by phone and paid the OSP $10 fee again - and I received instant approval.

That would be different from the online electronic submission originally filed. I imagine the technique used by this FFL might work for others too if they are willing. He said it was a 10 min. wait on hold to reach OSP to place the phone request. Considering how busy FFLs are processing applications, not many are willing to do it by phone.

FYI, because it was a second request (by phone) after notifying me of approval on arrival for pickup, I needed to fillout ATF Form 4473 again, with revised dates.

Last Edited:
Picked up my firearm yesterday, after a 2 business day wait. The FFL told me the numbers cited in my OP at the original time of purchase. I asked yesterday how this was cleared for approval so quickly.

The FFL shop owner told me in an effort to help clear his backlog, he ran a second request on me by phone and paid the OSP $10 fee again - and I received instant approval.

That would be different from the online electronic submission originally filed. I imagine the technique used by this FFL might work for others too if they are willing. He said it was a 10 min. wait on hold to reach OSP to place the phone request. Considering how busy FFLs are processing applications, not many are willing to do it by phone.
That makes perfect sense.
In this (or another 114) thread someone mentioned a sporting goods store on the coast that's calling in all of their BGC's. They said they've got multiple cell phones behind the counter all on hold with OSP. Once OSP picks up, the shop employee provides the 4473 info and runs the BGC on the spot.

FYI, because it was a second request (by phone) after notifying me of approval on arrival for pickup, I needed to fillout ATF Form 4473 again, with revised dates.
Most FFLs won't go the phone route because OSP website says BGCs are only available online, not by phone.

Are you saying your store will cancel your order and bgc on the 8th?
I hope you clear today!
I do think that is the plan as keeping with old deadline. they dont seem to be acknowledging the postponement or TRO. I was there after the TRO came though and gun counter was empty all magazines removed. told they being shipped out to state that day instead of waiting til after 8th.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top