JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oof. The CHL line is almost as long as the whole line was in the covid panic. You'll never see this again in your lifetime
I remember hearing that said mid-2021, yet here we are again. COVID taught me one thing ....expect things to get worse not better.

Same Here . I tried last week to give them $$ . You cant even get their PayPal pay link without all personal info given .
I fail to see the problem ??? with them just having an open link. If you want to just PP money to them ..Clik and Boom fast and easy . All Info that 'They Need' to know on doner end is right there, and given on the Paypal end with wire transfer .
Send in a check? I did.

Gun I ordered weeks ago just showed up at Sportsman's. I do not have a CHL. Last week I was able to get an instant BGC on an Sig. Thinking it may not be worth the effort at this point to go get the Glock. It's a week late on delivery. But I believe I can cancel the order even after the BGC. So if it's not instant I can just walk.

Has anyone had 30 days lapse and have to resubmit a BGC? Thinking and hoping OSP is making an effort not to have this happen to folks. I'm non CHL and started BGC process on 11/4 and still waiting

There is only one thing I would wait 8 hrs for and it aint a gun and if there is a line definitely would have to pass !
Likewise. I was driving up the I-5 recently and thought I'd drop by Oregon Rifleworks since it's not much of a detour. Saw the line out the door and headed right back to the highway.

I did buy another rifle today, my last for the foreseeable future. Instant approval. No CCL, no SS # provided. I will now spend money on parts and reloading components.

I did buy another rifle today, my last for the foreseeable future. Instant approval. No CCL, no SS # provided. I will now spend money on parts and reloading components.
I don't wait never had to ! There is absolutely nothing I could want and have trips on everything for the kids been doing it since the 80's ! I feel bad for the ones late to the party and it is 2 am folks closing time smoke em if ya got em !

Likewise. I was driving up the I-5 recently and thought I'd drop by Oregon Rifleworks since it's not much of a detour. Saw the line out the door and headed right back to the highway.
I went there the other day. Something 20 people in line I kept driving. Went to fisherman's off 217 plenty of nice guns and no lines lol.

Just got word from my FFL that my background check for the PS90 I purchased has been approved!

No CHL. Purchased on 11/2 at 3,600 in line.

Time in queue: 27 days
Time it felt like I was in queue:
40 years.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads