JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got the ap5p with one magazine and the SB folding brace from Classic during the black friday sale for $1229 ! Of course after next day air shipping and my ffl charge I'm into it $1327. Still way cheaper then they were. Came in the hard case to.

View attachment 1323117 View attachment 1323118
That's a great price with brace. I need to figure out how to rig up bungee cord to conceal carry like this:

Also they have been made for umpteen years by mke and sold as zenith brand before and they had a good rep. It wasn't that long ago (maybe a year?) where they were going for $2499. I like the current $1150ish much better. I got the short version and I like it with red dot and brace.
Yep reason I finally bought one was the price was to good to pass and with $200 mail in rebate lol. Zenith is claiming made in America now if I remember right. Century arms and Zenith were both made by mke but imported by Century and Zenith.

Yep reason I finally bought one was the price was to good to pass and with $200 mail in rebate lol. Zenith is claiming made in America now if I remember right. Century arms and Zenith were both made by mke but imported by Century and Zenith.
Yea mke used to make mp5 for zenith but they got into a big dispute over ammo. Can't recall the brand name of the ammo. It was a lot of of $ they were feuding about. They were fueding quite a while and then cut the relationship. So MKE is using century as the importer now instead. I don't know where zenith is making them in the US now but we know PTR has been making them in the US for quite a while maybe they contracted with PTR.

It's crazy how they could do 1500 a day before this and now it's down to 500 🤔 makes you think
The BLAME for this is squarely on Gov'ness Brownstain, She secretly ( Have no hard proof BTW) ordered the OSP to S-L-O-W WALK the BGC's when Covid lockdowns first started! I have a CHL and always passed instantly, since the lockdowns, I get delayed for days if not weeks, and nothing has changed!
OSP isn't the fastest by any stretch, but I remember a time when they could do around 2500 BGC's per day easieally, now, they cant even handle 1/4 of that!

The BLAME for this is squarely on Gov'ness Brownstain, She secretly ( Have no hard proof BTW) ordered the OSP to S-L-O-W WALK the BGC's when Covid lockdowns first started! I have a CHL and always passed instantly, since the lockdowns, I get delayed for days if not weeks, and nothing has changed!
OSP isn't the fastest by any stretch, but I remember a time when they could do around 2500 BGC's per day easieally, now, they cant even handle 1/4 of that!
That's what I was hinting at

Yea mke used to make mp5 for zenith but they got into a big dispute over ammo. Can't recall the brand name of the ammo. It was a lot of of $ they were feuding about. They were fueding quite a while and then cut the relationship. So MKE is using century as the importer now instead. I don't know where zenith is making them in the US now but we know PTR has been making them in the US for quite a while maybe they contracted with PTR.
Yeah I don't know who is making them. I wonder if their quality is a good as it used to be.

I wonder if the only reason it took me 2 minutes today to get approved with my CHL is that no one in the US with my name has a red flag or criminal record so the computer can instantly approve me without anyone doing research to make sure I'm the right guy . Just a theory.

My buddy is at my dealer right now picking up his hk usp elite. He has a CHL to so will report back soon on what he has to say. And yes I did pick up extra mags last week for the mp5 clone.

So went to Sportsman's at 7:50 am today was 36 in line already. I checked out at 5:50 pm. So it was 10 hours for them to get through 36 numbers. I got another instant BGC with no CHL. Only did Sportsman's because it's the only place 2 weeks ago that could get me a Glock 43X MOS.

So went to Sportsman's at 7:50 am today was 36 in line already. I checked out at 5:50 pm. So it was 10 hours for them to get through 36 numbers. I got another instant BGC with no CHL. Only did Sportsman's because it's the only place 2 weeks ago that could get me a Glock 43X MOS.
Holy hell. That is unbelievable!

Stake in a business is hardly the only factor in how many widgets get moved.
Sportsman's just has inefficient workflow. It can't scale beyond each employee helping one person at a time all the way through the entire process

Small shop in Lincoln City, I have to leave at 9pm to pickup my wife from work, others are staying till 10pm running backgrounds, we closed almost 2hrs ago but once we get approvals, we are letting people in to pickup their firearms once approved..

Except for the known instant approvals, we are calling all in. I have 3 of my personal phones calling in, 3hr hold times, and we have backgrounds in order of transactions... we should finish up all from today tonight or tomorrow morning...

My buddy is at my dealer right now picking up his hk usp elite. He has a CHL to so will report back soon on what he has to say. And yes I did pick up extra mags last week for the mp5 clone.
Ok just got this text from my buddy that has CHL and went to the same ffl dealer as me. ( I'm 10,014 of 33,727. Woo hoo I'm in the top third )

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top