JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Out of these options only...what would you run?

• B: Primary Weapons Systems enhanced buffer tube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
Howdy ya'll. Yer dog Danger here...

I'm nearly done with my AR pistol build, something I've been working on for the past six months or so. Mainly taken this long due to the fact that I'm poor and I buy a part here and there and getting around things being out of stock and shopping around and finding the best bang for my buck so to speak.

The a$$ end is a work in progress, so these are the configurations I'm considering.

AR_pistol_buffertube_options_A.png AR_pistol_buffertube_options_B.png AR_pistol_buffertube_options_C.png

Last Edited:
why not look into a adjustable brace like a tail hook mod 2 or a sba3. I love the look of that fluted buffer tub.
As do I but I'm sticking with configuration "A" for the time being due to the fact it's the look I'm going for. Not gonna pay a whole lot for a brace when I'm not going to even use it on this build. I'll be using the fluted buffer tube and the Shockwave brace on another eventual pistol build.

I only got this PWS buffer tube because it came with the KAK brace for only $24.99 at Idaho Gun & Outdoor when I stopped in after some work in Boise last week. Wasn't planning on using them to begin with, but for that price I couldn't pass it up. Just add it to the extra parts I have lying around for another future build.

I don't know why people hate on the shockwave. I love mine over the first gen SB tactical braces. I had a Gearhead works gen one on my CZ Scorpion, but I dont know if I'd like it on an AR.

I don't know why people hate on the shockwave. I love mine over the first gen SB tactical braces. I had a Gearhead works gen one on my CZ Scorpion, but I dont know if I'd like it on an AR.
I like it and feels comfortable enough, but not the look I'm going for on this build. It'll go on my next pistol build. Got the brace plus the PWS buffer tube together for $24.99 so one of those deals I couldn't let go. Figured I'd just amass parts and piece together my next build.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews