JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should I buy a case or hold?

• Total voters
Reactions
I'm holding onto about 700rnds of 9mm and I've been itching for a range day lately. Should I buy a case or wait for any upcoming Black Friday sales. I'm seeing a case of Norma 9mm going for $310 on AmmoSeek and wanted to see what y'all think about the current ammo market.

As a relatively new shooter with a smaller cache, should I hold for upcoming Black Friday sales or bite and go for the 31cpr Norma?

I'm holding onto about 700rnds of 9mm and I've been itching for a range day lately. Should I buy a case or wait for any upcoming Black Friday sales. I'm seeing a case of Norma 9mm going for $310 on AmmoSeek and wanted to see what y'all think about the current ammo market.

As a relatively new shooter with a smaller cache, should I hold for upcoming Black Friday sales or bite and go for the 31cpr Norma?
I would be very surprised if the price dropped any lower than the Norma price. If I needed .9mm, I would Mount up on that.
Best,
Gary

You're gonna have to dollar cost average if you right have a stockpile already. I'd buy it if it's on sale, for really anything you want. Prices are like tides

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top