JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well so far so good. I just did the math from my log and I'm averaging 47 cents per round up to this point and I';m positive that they are much more accurate than the commercial stuff i have been buying at a much higher price. The cheapest I've been able to buy commercial stuff was about 55 cents per round.

Thanks for all the help and guidance. Im sure I will be asking more questions as time goes on.

JAmes

"was playing around with ways to remove the 762 military crimps"
After deprimingthe brass, use the search term (primer pocket crimp remover) and pick your tool from the multiple web sites. Hopefully you allready have some equipment that will let you remove the crimps using power like a cordless drill. Personally, I own/use LE Wilson tools for trimming/primer pocket reaming. But there's a ton of vendors with less expensive ways to do the job.
Bear in mind whatever tool you use, the case needs to remain stable & square to the tool.

Dan

I think I found the nice sweet spot using Nosler 39gr of 4064 and 175gr Nosler RDFs. Once I got the scope all dialed in the groupings got nice and tight minus a few flyers.

Thanks again for everyone's help.
Jamea

20190815_185838.jpg 20190815_185911.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top