Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Curio and Relic

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by stitchclimber, Dec 9, 2008.

1. stitchclimber

stitchclimber St. Louis Active Member

Hey I'm looking for someone in the greater Portland or Hillsboro area with their C&R, I've been wanting to pick up a mossin or two from AIM surplus, and I've never taken the time to apply for my own C&R... So if someone would be willing to do a transfer or two for me please let me know.

Mods, if this is in anyway illegal, or against site policy please remove it.
    thanks

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Moved this to the business discussion, since what you need is an FFL to receive them for you. I'm not sure if C&R FFL's can receive then transfer them to you, but I don't believe they can. I'd talk to either coctailer or elcid11 about it.

3. Unka-Boo

Unka-Boo Milwaukie Active Member

C&R is for personal use only, they can't do transfers. Just use your favorite local FFL.

4. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

What he said - it's for personal use only...

5. elcid11

elcid11 Beaverton New Member

Yup,

Gimme a call.

I will hook you up!!!!

:thumbup: