JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alot of good news here, but i'm no scientist to know if it's really a cure. Although it makes sense that pharmaceutical companies would hate this. Their cash cow would finally be tainted.

I've had 2 uncles pass away in the past 2 years from cancer, one spent his whole live savings on medicine/care, so this hits home.

<broken link removed>

YEA Sure. And maybe it's not really a cure for cancer. And since cancer is hundreds of different cancers that manifest themselves differently in almost every person. Exactly how is this the magic bullet?

YEA Sure. And maybe it's not really a cure for cancer. And since cancer is hundreds of different cancers that manifest themselves differently in almost every person. Exactly how is this the magic bullet?

b..b..b..because big pharm doesnt want you to have it!!!!

I can make a car that gets 1,000 miles per gallon. I seen it on the U Toobs. But big oil doesnt want you to have it!!!

I have the secret to immortality and unlimited wealth, but big brother doesnt want you to have it!!!

But I want you to have it all! For $50 per secret, you can defeat big pharm, oil, brother and live a better life.

FIGHT THE POWER!!!

I knew two people who had their cancers cured. One went to the Gerson Clinic in Mexico where he was fed alkaline foods and spent time in a hyperbaric chamber (oxygenated his blood). The other person went to Germany and got megadoses of vitamin C. Neither process is approved in this country because there are no lobbyists for good food, oxygen or vitamin C with suitcases full of cash walking the halls of Congress or the FDA.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top