Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cuomo uses Labor Day shooting to push agenda

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Here it comes again: Cuomo pushes gun control after lawyer shot

Anti-gun New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo today demanded more gun control legislation in reaction to the shooting of a “top lawyer in his administration,” apparently by a stray bullet, and according to CNN, he “insisted that all people looking to purchase a firearm should undergo background checks to prevent criminals and the mentally ill from obtaining a gun.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/here-it-comes-again-cuomo-pushes-gun-control-after-lawyer-shot

2. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

If standing on the Graves of school children cant get it done I doubt a measly lawyer will.

3. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Antis are idiots.. My god..

Slobray and Caveman Jim like this.
  4. waglockfan

waglockfan Puget Sound Well-Known Member

Typical Demorat drivel. Notice there was no mention of criminal control.

The hell with Demorats.

5. elsie

elsie Way over there on the left Well-Known Member

Of course he didn't mention the other guy at that event that was stabbed...

elsie

Slobray, Caveman Jim, Stomper and 3 others like this.
  6. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

You mean he set up the shooting?

7. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

Anti-gun New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo today demanded more gun control legislation in reaction to the shooting of a “top lawyer in his administration,” apparently by a stray bullet, and according to CNN, he “insisted that all people looking to purchase a firearm should undergo background checks to prevent criminals and the mentally ill from obtaining a gun.”

So then would it be fair to require all people looking to become politicians or continue being politicians undergo mental competency test? We could call it the Pelosi Mental Midget Test.

etrain16, Slobray, John Gault and 3 others like this.
  8. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Cuomo's lawyer got hit with a stray bullet. Apparently nobody cares but Cuomo. He was more upset he couldn't stand on the mans grave than the man got shot.

$.02

9. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well, let's keep this in perspective. Hope for the full recovery of the man who was shot. Dislike what was said by the man trying to capitalize on the tragedy.

Dyjital likes this.
  10. 41Slinger

41Slinger Harrisburg Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Question: What city has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the United States ?
    Question: What store do felonious criminal gangbanger types shop at, and does said store do background checks ?
    Question: If said felonious criminal gangbanger type fails background check, who enforces failed background check penalties against said felonious criminal gangbanger types and does this happen at the store or after the shooting ?
    Question: With 25,000 federal firearms laws available to prosecute said felonious criminal gangbanger types, is one more new law going to do you one bit of good if you don't use it in the first place ?
    Question: How's all that workin out for you Mr. Cuomo ?

11. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Maybe the lawyer got hit by one of those 83 stray cop bullets from the shootout the other day

RicInOR and slimer13 like this.
  12. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well, at least he's consistent. Once a brain-dead politician, always a brain-dead politician.

What gets me is how more folks don't get on these folks for making other people's tragedies into a political statement. I don't know exactly when every tragedy had to turn into yet another law, but damn, this is just ridiculous - and the number of brain-dead voters that go along with them is truly disappointing.

13. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Yes, it's never a good thing that anyone is a victim of any sort of violence. My wife says I'm abraisive, rough on the outside but mean well. You are correct we care for his physical well being as we do for normal respectable citizens.

Maybe I should have clarified that "nobody bothered to use it as an agenda pusher except....."

Maybe I shouldn't post after midnight.