JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here it comes again: Cuomo pushes gun control after lawyer shot

Anti-gun New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo today demanded more gun control legislation in reaction to the shooting of a "top lawyer in his administration," apparently by a stray bullet, and according to CNN, he "insisted that all people looking to purchase a firearm should undergo background checks to prevent criminals and the mentally ill from obtaining a gun."

<broken link removed>

Anti-gun New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo today demanded more gun control legislation in reaction to the shooting of a "top lawyer in his administration," apparently by a stray bullet, and according to CNN, he "insisted that all people looking to purchase a firearm should undergo background checks to prevent criminals and the mentally ill from obtaining a gun."

So then would it be fair to require all people looking to become politicians or continue being politicians undergo mental competency test? We could call it the Pelosi Mental Midget Test.

Cuomo's lawyer got hit with a stray bullet. Apparently nobody cares but Cuomo. He was more upset he couldn't stand on the mans grave than the man got shot.

$.02

Cuomo's lawyer got hit with a stray bullet. Apparently nobody cares but Cuomo. He was more upset he couldn't stand on the mans grave than the man got shot.

$.02

Well, let's keep this in perspective. Hope for the full recovery of the man who was shot. Dislike what was said by the man trying to capitalize on the tragedy.

Question: What city has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the United States ?
Question: What store do felonious criminal gangbanger types shop at, and does said store do background checks ?
Question: If said felonious criminal gangbanger type fails background check, who enforces failed background check penalties against said felonious criminal gangbanger types and does this happen at the store or after the shooting ?
Question: With 25,000 federal firearms laws available to prosecute said felonious criminal gangbanger types, is one more new law going to do you one bit of good if you don't use it in the first place ?
Question: How's all that workin out for you Mr. Cuomo ?

Well, at least he's consistent. Once a brain-dead politician, always a brain-dead politician.

What gets me is how more folks don't get on these folks for making other people's tragedies into a political statement. I don't know exactly when every tragedy had to turn into yet another law, but damn, this is just ridiculous - and the number of brain-dead voters that go along with them is truly disappointing.

Well, let's keep this in perspective. Hope for the full recovery of the man who was shot. Dislike what was said by the man trying to capitalize on the tragedy.

Yes, it's never a good thing that anyone is a victim of any sort of violence. My wife says I'm abraisive, rough on the outside but mean well. You are correct we care for his physical well being as we do for normal respectable citizens.

Maybe I should have clarified that "nobody bothered to use it as an agenda pusher except....."

Maybe I shouldn't post after midnight.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads