JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does that include shipping? Who knows, that might be considered a steal six months from now!

I'm not buying into the 'panic is over' talk until I see a stack of CCI Mini Mag bricks at Bi-Mart for $6.99 each, all I want.

CTD has taken profiteering to new heights. They'll never see a dime from me either. It's disgusting the way they've sold out and become a part of the madness. I'm glad to wait patiently for the supply of ammo to return to the stores and online retailers that have kept their prices at normal levels throughout the shortage. I've been able to pick up a few boxes here and there from places like Cabella's and Bi-Mart and will thank them with my future business for staying true to their customers.

I emailed them in December and told em to go pound it! (In a lot more words) and take me off the mailing list. I bought from them once years ago. Never again.
Just got their catalog on the mail. Ammo, mags and all gun parts w/o pricing. You'll now find it in the recycling bin, where it belongs.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews