JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife asked me the other day, "what would you do?" I had to answer her honestly. I don't know. I would certainly think about non-compliance. And as I start thinking about all that that means, I am reminded of Benjamin Martin's line in the Patriot: "I'm a parent. I haven't the luxury of principles."

Could I deal with prison for my principles? Absolutely, but what would that mean for my son and daughter? My wife could take care of herself, but what impact will growing up without a father do to my kids (3 and under). If they were teenagers already and understood, and I had had a chance to teach them, it might be different.

I consider a partial compliance. Register those that they already know about, but then you are still on the radar, and what good do the other guns do you if you can't use them out of fear of being discovered?

There aren't a lot of options. Do you guys have any better ideas? Between being condemned by fellow brothers as sheep, and being condemned by the govt as felons, is there no middle ground? There has to be more options.

Look up geocaching. You can always recover them when the serious need comes

6 inch PVC pipe
6 inch end cap
6 inch test plug
Silicone impregnated gun sock
Moisture control desiccant packets

Cut the pipe to need, glue on the end cap, pile in the desiccant packs, put overly oiled firearm in silicon sock and place the test plug in the other end. When you pack the tube do it in the driest air environment possible if you have the luxury of waiting for a dry humidity day to do it that's the best. Once its sealed it won't take on moisture but any moisture in the air trapped in the tube will stay so the moisture control packs can be adjusted to capture the moisture in the air

And or

<broken link removed>

And or

<broken link removed>

and there in lays the problem....the American firearms is not for luxury......

The American firearm has one true purpose and that is to wage war against a tyrannical government. If you don't use the ones you didn't register , those weapons are the only weapons serving their true purpose, not punching paper, not showing off your "status" to your friends, not to display, not to have fun with but to lay in wait, hidden for the day it is to be brought out and used for it true purpose on this earth, killing your enemy.

I understand your sentiment, but I also use my guns for hunting and self/home defense from the run of the mill burglar/gang member (not just the ones that supposedly get elected). Most of my guns would fall into the "assault weapon" category. If I were to use them in defense, or get stopped by a game warden, it would instantly trigger the legal process for "unregistered guns". So yes, I would still have them to use in defense of liberty, but I would like to have at least one or two that I could "legally" carry and use without getting into that predicament. So I might buy and register a "show gun" that is blessed off as non-offensive or evil to use as a carry/home defense gun.

I understand your sentiment, but I also use my guns for hunting and self/home defense from the run of the mill burglar/gang member (not just the ones that supposedly get elected). Most of my guns would fall into the "assault weapon" category. If I were to use them in defense, or get stopped by a game warden, it would instantly trigger the legal process for "unregistered guns". So yes, I would still have them to use in defense of liberty, but I would like to have at least one or two that I could "legally" carry and use without getting into that predicament. So I might buy and register a "show gun" that is blessed off as non-offensive or evil to use as a carry/home defense gun.

tough choices ahead, most of us are in those shoes, a rock and a hard place for sure.......good luck to us all

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top