JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1-9e12d1dffe.jpg
2-d344db6e4c.jpg

Mods: If this doesn't qualify for legal and political, I'll post it in off topic.
Or go ahead and move it.

Indeed, he is probably looking at a surprise retirement. Another sad commentary on the times we live in when you must be courageous indeed to tell the truth. Thank you, Sir!

I like the contents of this letter, but I hate to throw gasoline on the fire. This letter is not dated, no inside address to a particular figure, and it is unsigned. It has very little utility as "documentary evidence" and actually, because of the missing crediable elements, would easily raise skeptism from the antigun establishment. Can some one contact this writer and have the letter redrafted to incorporate the important elements?

I like the contents of this letter, but I hate to throw gasoline on the fire. This letter is not dated, no inside address to a particular figure, and it is unsigned. It has very little utility as "documentary evidence" and actually, because of the missing crediable elements, would easily raise skeptism from the antigun establishment. Can some one contact this writer and have the letter redrafted to incorporate the important elements?
Forensic scientist at Newtown hearing slams assault weapons ban | The Daily Caller

This thread and the one by the parent speaking to the CT legislative committee in another thread really shows that the people who are elected to examine the facts and propose and pass intelligent legislation aren't looking at facts and aren't thinking things through. I wish a Congressional rep or senator would stand up and just say "Wait a doggone minute. First, let's define what the problem is. Then let's determine the facts and get them on record. Then let's propose some solutions and debate them." If they did this I bet the vast majority of the "fixes" would have little or nothing to do with magazine capacity or type of gun.

Nice snag, thank you for posting. The .PDF of the original is downloadable here: <broken link removed>

A particular favorite was the part regarding the bayonet lugs. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads