JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea I watched the whole thing. I can't believe it went over 4 hours! I thought that the Professor did great, but that Police Captain, sounded like a communist.
Watching Senator Swinstien, made my skin crawl.

I did not watch it but I cannot believe that operation Fast & Furious did not get mentioned!!! They talk about regulations for the people & they do just the opposite, what role models our government are...

it was a drag watching it for the most part but i do believe that it went better for the pro-gun community. still no reason to celebrate, it is likely still that magazine sizes may be limited and added background checks for private sales. in addition to what seems to be a consensus view of adding mental health to the background check. as far as mental health, it will take a great deal of work to make that fair.

I sat up until 3am watching it and the one that that bothered me the most was that by the end, there were 4 senators left in the room, but I thought Senator Cruz nailed it during his statement.

i almost died laughing when the one senator said that not being able to pass a background check would stop a criminal from ever buying a gun lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top