JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:/
In my job, being stressed out or adrenalized can be quite bad. It tends to lead to somebody being assaulted. I occasionally take a moment so I can get my crap together before I head back out. Its more so I don't punch somebody in the throat as opposed to crying. But in college, I remember crying twice, in public. The day my dad got diagnosed (wrongly) with terminal cancer, and when my grandma died. I don't get it for stupid tests..

I get the need for an occasional mental health day. (I was offered one after the elevator I was in took a drop of a couple stories) A lot of coworkers get offered them after physical assaults at work, and I get needing a day or two after somebody tries to kill you. But that ain't whining in college.
"Chill out room". Not crying room. Where you go to help yourself avoid punching someone. Or telling off someone you really can't afford to tell off. It's calling it a "crying" room that makes the students sound like wimps. Would guys even use it if you called it that? Anyway ill bet more guys would use it to jack off in than to cry in.

I vent by being a clown.
cdc.gif

:/

"Chill out room". Not crying room. Where you go to help yourself avoid punching someone. Or telling off someone you really can't afford to tell off. It's calling it a "crying" room that makes the students sound like wimps. Would guys even use it if you called it that? Anyway ill bet more guys would use it to jack off in than to cry in.
We have quiet rooms where I work. One is padded, and one has a bed that has attachment points for restraints. (I work in the psych ward as an RN.) I just go in the back of the station for a minute to calm down when I get too frustrated to be effective. And everyone gets a little fried on occasional days in there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top