JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found one today for sale at an indoor flea market. They are asking $1300 for it. I have no where enough cash to make the purchase. I am just curious. I had never seen anything like it. Does anyone have an opinion on these guns? It certainly looked impressive.

google search the gun. I found some articles on it. I seems to be a prototype gun or something that was never mass produced. I cant comment on the gun since I have never seen one in person or know anyone that has.

The Crossfire was someone's idea of a good idea. I seem to remember the prototypes being fairly sleek, but the production models came out looking like a SPAS15 squished together with a rifle. Production and distribution were handed over several times between various companies. The original concept called for the thing (or at least the rifle component) to be semi automatic or selective fire, but it was released as a pump action.

I would say they have more collector value than anything else. In reality, you would be better served by buying an AR15 and a Mossberg 500/Rem 870 and using the one you needed. The ones I have seen seemed to work okay, but reports seem to widely vary. $1300 seems a bit high to me, I think CDNN was liquidating them at $700, and I think MSRP at time of production was around $1500.

What I wanna know is where there is a flea market that sells military weapons. :)

The Crossfire was someone's idea of a good idea. I seem to remember the prototypes being fairly sleek, but the production models came out looking like a SPAS15 squished together with a rifle. Production and distribution were handed over several times between various companies. The original concept called for the thing (or at least the rifle component) to be semi automatic or selective fire, but it was released as a pump action.

I would say they have more collector value than anything else. In reality, you would be better served by buying an AR15 and a Mossberg 500/Rem 870 and using the one you needed. The ones I have seen seemed to work okay, but reports seem to widely vary. $1300 seems a bit high to me, I think CDNN was liquidating them at $700, and I think MSRP at time of production was around $1500.

What I wanna know is where there is a flea market that sells military weapons. :)

Or you could get the masterkey...

394_Knights_master.jpg

This is the old school version of the "masterkey" that fromotoc was referring to I believe...
There is a newer version but both are basically breaching devices.

I remember seeing the Crossfire combos at the gun shows back in the day. They were huge, awkward and marketed as a sort of survival gun. It was something new though back when a lot of stuff was just more of the same. I'm really impressed at the innovation and selection of firearms we have nowadays.:)

that makes sense, I thought it was a pop culture reference. I did not make the connection because I do not think of the shotgun part of the crossfire as being a breacher.

If I recall, the original prototype was a side by side configuration with two box magazines, though I could be wrong.

I got one and I love it. only problem is that I bought it about 4 months ago and I have only used it twice. There is a huge problem with the selector switch and not only with that, but also with the firing pins. But like I said, it is a nice gun. And there are only 800 of them made, so it is also a collectors item

so if anyone cares, I found a pic of the old crossfire prototype. The mags are side by side, but the barrels are stacked vertical, and it does look like the shottie part is pump.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top