JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Simply what it says Im looking for a supertuck for a G 26/27/29 have cash in hand. Im hoping someone has one on hand so I don't have to wait 3-4 weeks. Pm me or post in here, Thanks Jason

Good luck man, everybody I've talked to loves them way too much to get rid of them. I finally sucked it up and just ordered mine. I have to say though, it has been the longest 2 weeks of waiting so far! Hopefully you get luckier than me though and find one!

Erik

I know I've heard nothing but good things about them. I was just hoping on the outside chance of someone having one they aren't using, but I know that most likely I will just have to suck it up and play the waiting game.

Good news! I just got my crossbreed today so it looks like wait is only 2 weeks! Better hurry before the Christmas orders come in though. Oh and FYI, it's the most comfortable iwb holster I've ever worn! Good luck!

Good to hear ya I planned on ordering it tonight. Out of curiosity what are you carrying in it?

ETA I just ordered mine

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top