Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Crossbreed Supertuck

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by numbnutz, Nov 21, 2010.

1. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

Simply what it says Im looking for a supertuck for a G 26/27/29 have cash in hand. Im hoping someone has one on hand so I don't have to wait 3-4 weeks. Pm me or post in here, Thanks Jason

2. absoluterik07

absoluterik07 Salem, OR Member

Good luck man, everybody I've talked to loves them way too much to get rid of them. I finally sucked it up and just ordered mine. I have to say though, it has been the longest 2 weeks of waiting so far! Hopefully you get luckier than me though and find one!

Erik

3. numbnutz

I know I've heard nothing but good things about them. I was just hoping on the outside chance of someone having one they aren't using, but I know that most likely I will just have to suck it up and play the waiting game.

4. absoluterik07

absoluterik07 Salem, OR Member

Good news! I just got my crossbreed today so it looks like wait is only 2 weeks! Better hurry before the Christmas orders come in though. Oh and FYI, it's the most comfortable iwb holster I've ever worn! Good luck!

5. numbnutz

Good to hear ya I planned on ordering it tonight. Out of curiosity what are you carrying in it?

ETA I just ordered mine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.