JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in the market for my first iwb holster(in preparation for my first concealed carry)and after reading around I like what I hear about the Crossbreed supertuck. I know I'm probably going to have to go through a few holsters until I find something I really like so I wouldn't be opposed to trying out a different iwb holster for the right price either. I just figure instead of ordering a holster new and having to wait for the production process I'd just check here first and see if anyone locally has anything they no longer use that they would sell for the right price. I'd prefer to meet up somewhere in Tacoma but I wouldn't be against shipping if that's what you prefer. Just shoot me a pm with what you have and we'll see if we can make a deal. Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.