JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can anyone with the knowledge please tell me if it is legal to possess a crossbow in Oregon? All I can find is the stupid crap stating you can't hunt with one which I'm not wanting to! I just want to use it at the range but, can't even tell if I can own one!:mad::rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Took a quick look on the 'net...and yeah lots on hunting , but nothing on just owning and shooting a crossbow.

I would guess that one could own one...and even shoot one...I'd just not do any shooting during hunting season , so you don't have any 'splaining to do.
Is there a archery club near you...maybe you could ask there...?

With that said...I am not a lawyer , nor do I play one on TV...:D
Andy

Thanks Andy! I couldn't seem to find anything in all my searches either. Already purchased the bow before realizing I wasn't sure If I could own one.:s0112: Not sure on the archery clubs but, do have a range just 10 mikes up the road and that is where I'll do most of my shooting. Agree with you on the not shooting during any hunting seasons outside of the range. Probably won't even have any type of broadhead so as not to give any false impressions.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top