Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cross country murder case shows gun law fail

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Case of ‘jihadist’ murder suspect shows another gun law failure

Today’s Seattle Times report about the self-styled “jihadist” murder suspect in killings that occurred in Seattle and New Jersey carries tidbits that most people might overlook, but serve as more proof that gun laws, including a proposal for a so-called “universal background check,” are inherently doomed to failure.

http://www.examiner.com/article/case-of-jihadist-murder-suspect-shows-another-gun-law-failure

tiggers97 and The Heretic like this.
  2. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

no offense, but that website is just packed with ads and trackers. 16 different hidden identity / ad trackers in addition to the visible ads. That's more than CNN or fox news. Not a big fan of firearm related websites having massive amount of spying going on. I dont think I'll be clicking on any more examiner links.

3. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Stopped long ago and Dave just defends it instead of helping to correct it

4. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

That's a lie. I've never defended that.
    That's an Examiner thing, not my thing. I forward all of these complaints. A lot of other people use blockers, and they don't seem to have a problem.

5. RW-Ore

RW-Ore Oregon Well-Known Member

"THAT'S A LIE" , I like that Dave . You call them as you see them . I like that.

6. balaperdida

balaperdida eastern idaho Well-Known Member

What?? You don't use Ghostery and AdBlockPlus? Others available. Tsk

Sorry, Dave, for the tangent.

7. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

those are why I know how many trackers are on that site. Not a big fan of sites that seem to want to promote a cause and then sell all your personal information to the highest bidder. Im pretty sure the average user does not know about ghostery