Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cross Breed (Clone) Holster - SOLD

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by PinkhamR, Oct 23, 2011.

1. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

I have a very nice Cross Breed 'style' holster that I know fits a Kahr PM 40 and others. Tan leather backing . $25 Shiiped

I have beed advised that is holster can be placed in a warm oven, until the Kydex becomes pliable, and can then be molded to an alternate small frame pistol.

This has been sold

2. Guymcdb

Guymcdb Vancouver Wa Active Member

Think a Glock 27 would fit? Thought the Kydex part might be to thin for or a Glock? Lemme know what you think. :)

3. CHLChris

CHLChris Portland Metro East Love me some guns! Bronze Supporter

It will fit the PM9, MK9, MK40, and CM9, as well. As long as it fits the PM40 as you suggest. Who made this one?

4. PinkhamR

I wish I could help with more info but I don't know how wide (thick) a Glock 27 is as compared to a Kahr PM40. The Kydex can be reshaped but I am not sure there is enough flexibility to fit your Glocl.

5. Guymcdb

Guymcdb Vancouver Wa Active Member

A Glock 27 is 30 mm / 1.18 in. wide. Maybe you could measure your Kahr, or possibly the holster its self.

6. PinkhamR

I just tride my Springfield (Single Stack Mag) in it and it fit 'snug' ...... The width of the holster is (at the slide portion) right at 1 3/16+" wide .....

I have already sold the Kahr, buyer peferred a shoulder rig ...... Might find the spec's on line ?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  7. PinkhamR

All I know is that is was made by someone in OR ....... Sorry, I don't have a name ......Look like Original Cross Breed Belt Hooks though ...... and it came with a PM40 which fit just fine in it .....

8. stitchclimber

stitchclimber St. Louis Active Member

9. PinkhamR

No problem ..... good to let folks know about other sizes available ...... $65 seems like a fair price for a new one.

BTW, I was able to fit a Colt Officers Model in this holster though it was a bit snug. I may just toss it in the oven for a a few minutes (low temp) and let the Kydex reform for the Colt ...... I will just wait and see if anyone wants this one for $25 as is.

10. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

I'll take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.