JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All guns are used but work fine

Umarex E.B.O.S. (electronic burst of steel)
This one is FUN! I lost the rear sight and forward pistol grip but it has a top rail for a dot/scope and rails on the side and bottom for a laser. I have the adapter to use 12g co2 cartridges and a 12oz paintball tank. 1, 4 or 8 shot burst and you can adjust rate of fire from 300, 400 or 500 rounds per minute. Takes 6 AA batteries for the auto trigger. New these cost $130. You can have this one and the paintball tank for $60

Crosman 1377 American Classic pump pistol. I bought this new and have only shot it around 100 times. I recently added the shoulder stock and have the original grips to convert it back into a pistol $45 for pistol and stock

Crosman 357. Co2 powered and has three 10 shot clips. Takes pellets .177 or bb's. Works fine and very accurate $25

12 co2 cartridges and 2400 pack of Daisy bb's which probably has 2,200 bb's in it and a bottle of crosman pelgun oil $10 for everything or take it all free if you buy all 3 guns. Shoot me an offer if you dont have $130

I am in SE Portland on 136th/Division

20140620_182845.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.