Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Crosman holster review

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by pyromancer, Jun 24, 2010.

1. pyromancer

pyromancer Portland Freelance Graphic Designer Bronze Supporter

So after stumbling on a few reviews for using the Crosman airsoft gun holsters for real fire arms I decided to pick one up. At $6 I figured if it was crap I wasn't losing much. Apparently they can be found at Wallmart, and other sporting goods stores. I got mine online, I was ordering some stuff for my Mossberg and the retailer had them, so why not. I have to say that I am fairly impressed. It seems to be built as well or better then many similar holsters I have seen, and fits my Witness-P like a glove. Youtube has a fair amount of videos with people giving positive reviews using these for a variety of guns.

If your looking for something on a budget to wear to the range, or occasionally carry a handgun in I would recommend these. At $6 your not losing much if it doesn't work for you. :thumbup: