JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone know of airgun repair, 22 crosman air 22 pistol leaks co2, I live in Spokane,Wa. Thanks
If it's a 2240,2300,2400 or similar it's easy to repair yourself cuz there are lots of good videos. Usually it's the seal between the barrel and air reservoir tube. Can be fixed (improved from original imo) with small piece of plastic tubing from hardware store. U'll need a .050 Allen wrench though. If it's another model I have no experience with those.

If it's a 2240,2300,2400 or similar it's easy to repair yourself cuz there are lots of good videos. Usually it's the seal between the barrel and air reservoir tube. Can be fixed (improved from original imo) with small piece of plastic tubing from hardware store. U'll need a .050 Allen wrench though. If it's another model I have no experience with those.
Thanks for your reply, It is an old school type model 38C.

There is, or was, a place thats been around since the 40's or 50's called Ollie Damon's on the east side Portland Oregon near the river that repaired (besides air guns), fishing reels , Colman things and many other camp items. They are not there anymore but I was told they are still alive and kicking on Halsey Street somewhere. Some years ago they were able to provide me with a complete gasket rebuild kit for a 70 year old Premis stove. Likely they have a website you can order parts and maybe get advice from. I'm not sure if you can mail pellet guns.

There is, or was, a place thats been around since the 40's or 50's called Ollie Damon's on the east side Portland Oregon near the river that repaired (besides air guns), fishing reels , Colman things and many other camp items. They are not there anymore but I was told they are still alive and kicking on Halsey Street somewhere. Some years ago they were able to provide me with a complete gasket rebuild kit for a 70 year old Premis stove. Likely they have a website you can order parts and maybe get advice from. I'm not sure if you can mail pellet guns.

Ollie Damon shut their doors permanently, a couple years ago.

"After 73 years of serving sportsmen all over the United States, Ollie Damon's is closing its doors effective Saturday, December 29th, 2018. Inventory is being liquidated at 50% off. Owners of the business for 26 years, Rich and Susan Basch want to thank all their customers over the years for their business."

In the meantime, Baker offers mail order airgun repair.

And Pyramid offers repair service for high end airguns. Their website has contact info for repair of lesser airguns.

And Crosman Service Centers...

Last Edited:
One of the main problems with a 1077 is caused by leaving a C02 cylinder in it when you are finished shooting for the day. The seal will compress and the next cylinder you put in it will not seal. I fixed mine just by dropping some PelGun Oil in on the seal and letting it stand for a few days with out a cylinder to let the seal recover.

if you choose not to do the repairs yourself, here is another resource:

sure wish we had someone local. it's not cheap to mail repairs. :/

sure wish we had someone local. it's not cheap to mail repairs. :/
My experience with crosman is they are not hard to work on yourself. You don't need any special tools or anything. It is extremely helpful though to find a step by step on YouTube. If there is no video on YouTube for the specific model then you can likely use another co2 powered model. Fe the 2240/2400 video shows detailed on how to take apart, valve etc.

I would look around for a detailed video and see if the model used looks like yours (I mean the funcrional part). Lots of times they will show simple upgrades for example on most/all? the co2/pcp crosman/Benjamin ones you can replace the ring from the pressure tube to the barrel with a piece of plastic tubing. Lasts much longer and is a better seal.

I replaced the innerds of my 2240 with upgraded valve etc and it was pretty easy to do. One critical Allen bolt is .50 Allen size though so that one you have to be very careful not to strip (spray with pb blaster penetrating oil on it first then turn in small movements like an impact wrench does. Don't try to get it freed all in one motion. Once it is removed the first time it's easy after that but stripping that tiny bolt is the only gotcha to watch out for. Gateway to airguns forum will likely have people who have replaced the seals and can point you to a video if you can't find yourself on YouTube.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top