JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy

Cleaning out some more boxes of unused gear. All prices are based on either very educated guesses at fair market value or quick google-glance guesses... but whatever the case, a thing is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it. Make me an offer.. I probably won't move too much, 'cause I think I was probably pretty reasonable with all these, but maybe I will. Water Man, Gas Man, and Bank Man all got their hands out.

Prices are shipped cheapest method, and by a "free" method of payment - GIFT paypal, cash, or USPS MO. If you want to FEE paypal me, that's fine, but you pay the fee. I'm a patient man and will just as soon wait for a MO.

Feel free to ax questions

Thanks

-Ben

$15 - Blue Force sling - 2-point - with the speed extender - tiny bit of wear at one end, still 100% serviceable
100_3311.jpg

$35 - ATN "Holosight" - has the 4 different reticles and 11? power settings - missing a thumb-screw, probably available at your local hardware store

$35 - B-Squared Mini-14 optic mount, stainless - this is the mount that you use for the NON-RANCH version... it replaces the bolt-catch cover and mounts to the side fo the weapon - this one is in good shape except it's missing a set-screw - also probably readily available at your local hardware store

will sell both of these together for $55 shipped - you can tell I'd prefer to do it that way
100_3314.jpg

$25 - Brand spankin' new never used FDE Tango Down VFG
100_3316.jpg

All sold below

SOLD $30 - M4 ModII Stock, FDE - a LITTLE rough, but pretty dang like-newish. No cracks or really noticeable scars - I think I might have splashed this with some krylon and then cleaned off, there's a little stubborn 'dust' in the cracks that looks like it could be paint
100_3315.jpg

SOLD $150 - Matte Black Leupold VariX-II 3x9 scope - Had this scope on my deer rifle for about a decade... don't hunt anymore. Seems to be in great shape- no dents or real scratches anywhere. Will come with the rings it's on (cheap aluminum)
100_3317.jpg

SOLD $180 - A little dusty, and few years old, but never used.
100_3309-1.jpg
100_3310.jpg

ALL SOLD $8ea or ALL 14 for $100 - All used good condition, guaranteed crack/chip free - the orange P-mags are NOT included in this, they just ended up in the picture
(3) 20-round FDE
(4) 30-round FDE
(3) 30-round black painted textured brown
(4) 30-round black
All will be functional, but may be scuffed and/or slightly dirty
100_3312.jpg

SOLD $15 - Walmart Bipod - it works
100_3313.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top