JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this isthe place to post this.
A month ago I got some crimson trace laser grips for my springfield 1911. I was out at a rock pit trying to get them sighted in right and I lost the allen wrench to adjust them. Monday I call up crimson trace and ask if I can buy some allen wrenches. The girl on the phone is very nice. She takes all my info, tells me she is going to set me up with batteries for life. Once a year you get a new set and sent me :s0155: 12 allen wrenches. I got everthing in the mail on friday and am very happy with the customer service. Just wanted to pass it on.

I also got the free batteries when I bought the crimson trace for my XD.

One important thing, they do not automatically send the batteries. You have to contact them and ask for them to be sent. Not a real big deal but make sure you mark your calendar.

CT has one of the best customer service I've ever seen. When I was on my second deployment overseas, one of my Joe's CT grips wouldn't work anymore (the military uses and abuses EVERYTHING).

CT sent me a new pair of grips before I could even get the old ones sent out to be replaced...once I told him an APO address he forwarded me a new pair as soon as he could.

Riot, extremely pleased to hear that C.T. is so in support of military. I too have had a A++++ customer service experience from C.T.

Question; what was your final decision that made you fork out the almost three hundred bucks for a laser sight?

After I read about the Dallas PD outfitting all officer side arms with C.T's, and their hit rate went from the national average of 20 percent to 80 percent, well...I went and got one for my glock 23--.40 cal. Then added the Glock lite.

BTW...thanks for your military services Riot!!!

The reasonI got mine was I figured if I ever need to use my pistol I will be stressed and may have a hard time aiming and figured the laser would help.

I have them on four handguns. I have Macular Degeneration but I can see that red dot A-OK. For me they may someday be a lifesaver! I don't buy a handgun now unless CT makes a laser for it. Oregon company :s0155: If you buy directly from the factory you'll probably get a free shirt or hat like I did...and a tour of the facility.

:s0155: Nice! I rented it out on October 23rd for my 40th Birthday and paid them $2000 for a custom laser Trance show! It was incredible.

haha nice! Wish I had gotten an invite to that party. Just went to the Michael Jackson showing, I forgot how psychodelic the shows are.

my friend: so you're gonna go "pew pew pew" <motioning with gun fingers> sometime?
me: the laser show?
damn you childhood full of G.I. Joe cartoons, star trek, and star wars movies.

From what I hear, CT is also a great employer. A friend of a friend used to work there and said it was full of awesome people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top