JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Don't use these and decided to move on. Please go to crimsontrace.com to view specs. Both items are in the box, near new condition, fully functioning, and only a few months old.

(1) Crimson Trace MVF-515G for AR15 (the newest with green laser and white light) FTF OR $350 OBO
MSRP $649
Cheaperthandirt $599
gunbroker.com $459

(1) Crimson Trace LG417 for a GLOCK 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37. SOLD

Trades??? .22 rifle or pistol, 9mm, or ???.

IMG_9912a.jpg
IMG_9907a.jpg

Item was mounted to my AR for around two months, shot with it twice. Not new, but you wouldn't know the difference. Had is since Oct 2010. Doesn't make sense for me when I always shoot with a scope and the two just overlap.

Thanks for your prompt reply..would you consider parting with it for $300? I can get the grip with the red laser close to this price but would prefer the green.

Was really looking to trade for something so my wife couldn't get mad about another toy. I'm heading out for Spring Break this week. If you aren't in a hurry, I'm sure we can figure something out when I get back.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top