JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Works perfectly, holds zero perfectly, completely dependable. S&W logo. In CT box, with original tool kit bag and documentation, and a set of fresh batteries. Upgrading to green (the eyes ain't getting any younger). $150 plus $10 shipping if shipping is requested. Cash only if local transaction.

No problem. Mine was mounted on a Smith 642, what CT called the rubber overmold version of the grip, to give it a bit of cushion. The red works well in anything less than full sunlight, but the green works better in bright light conditions, or with older eyes. They still make my model.

That's what I want, some cushion. The only model I've felt so far was harder than a rock and won't work so good with a 340sc with full load 357's!
I'll get back to ya shortly.
Mike

Ya, they originally made these for J-frames in a hard but more compact rubber version, and a larger but softer rubber version. The softer version was called the rubber overmold. I do not think that the smaller harder version sold well, and I seem to remember that they stopped producing it a while back. They still sell my version, the rubber overmold. The newer green version is even larger and softer with even more cushion, but it is now so large that I was concerned it might print. But in the end I went with it cause I need the green.

Also, the rubber overmold version was just a tad longer in the grip than the smaller harder version, and this gave just enough grip length to allow for pinky grasp. Which the smaller harder version did not. Which was my deciding factor to go with the rubber overmold version. Do NOT underestimate the importance of the pinky in controlling rounds for aim and stability and follow-through.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top