JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
9F311DBF-7735-494C-B9EF-298324DB3FDE.jpeg * SOLD * Crimson Trace Railmaster Laser (Red) Like new cond, with all original box/pkg.
Fits all pica tinny rails. Asking $60

Last Edited:
I would like to purchase this sight from you for my pistol. I live out in Battle Ground. Can we meet in Jantzen Beach to do this? I can come today, asap. Thanks.
Doug

Yeah, I can do that, but not today. At the dentist now. How about sometime after 1pm tomorrow afternoon?
Hi!
That is fine, I can work with that. 1:00 p.m. is good for me tomorrow to meet up on this. You can consider it sold at this point since I will take it tomorrow. We can meet right out in front of Target in their parking lot. I will park in the Target parking lot across street, and facing the ULTRA store that is there.

Hey, Since your going to be there at the airport, I can meet you right there off of Mill Plain at the Arby's in front of Walmart if that is easier for you. It is just a stone's throw off of the offramp for you on the West side(to your left) of the freeway. You want to just meet there in that parking lot at Arby's?

yeh, it in only a little over 1 mile from the airport I believe. Easy jump there from airport. I am about 30 minutes from Mill Plain, so will be there for lunch I think. I will be in a brown Honda CRV.
Thank you.

Hi Mike,
In all of these notes I see that I never asked you if you would accept $50 for this laser? I apologize that I did not do it earlier, I thought I had done that. Would that work for you today?
Thanks,
Doug

Thanks so mu
BTW Doug. You said Arby's on Mill Plain. I don't see it. Did you mean Fourth Plain?

Yeh, there is an Arby's right there in the Walmart parking lot off of Mill Plain exit. When you get off, you will turn left, going over the freeway. Once you get over the freeway, Arby's is just there on your right, out in the front of that big parking lot there.

Please make sure that you bring all the little mounting clips and etc that came with the red dot for various mounts.

Doug
ch, and see you there Mike!

Thanks so mu

Yeh, there is an Arby's right there in the Walmart parking lot off of Mill Plain exit. When you get off, you will turn left, going over the freeway. Once you get over the freeway, Arby's is just there on your right, out in the front of that big parking lot there.

Please make sure that you bring all the little mounting clips and etc that came with the red dot for various mounts.

Doug
ch, and see you there Mike!

The address is:
221 NE 104th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98664

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top