JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just like new laser grips that just sat on my Kimber for a while then I put them in the box. They are just as good as new and I don't care for them. If interested let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

Priced to sell at $225$200

They are the model LG-301 1911 Government and Commander
Fits Auto-Ord, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Para, Sig, S&W, Sprinfield, Dan Wesson, and most 1911's with grip screws 3 1/16" apart.

Comes with box, manual, warranty card, allen wrenches, little q-tips for cleaning lens.

Tech specs:
Activation Instinctive Activation; Dual-Side Buttons
Material Comfortable Rubber Overmold
User Adjustable Both Windage and Elevation
Warranty 3 Years Complete
Master On/Off Switch Yes
Beam Intensity 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
Dot Size Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
Power Source Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
Fit Details Fits most 1911 models with grip screws measuring 3-1/16" apart.

View attachment 209258

View attachment 209259

Last Edited:
I have the same CT grips on my 40 cal BHP and I love them. The on/off switch is best suited for a tactical-primary gun rather than a belly gun. But the 1911 .45 is a primary carry weapon so it's all good

I can only swap items right now due to a tight budget, so I can't make an offer

Let me know if this fall through I would like to buy it, could pay pall if you could ship. Also will be in Oly on the 25th to buy the 1911 I would like to put them on so whatever works

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top