JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are the hard plastic push button type that have been discontinued.. all new with all paperwork, battery, tools and box. The smallest and best of the J frame CT grips, easy to activate and reliable. Stupid site won't let me upload a pic so I will post a link to a web picture of one. This is a brand new spare I had in case my gal ever wanted to get another J frame, but she is moving towards the LCP .380 pistol for her next BUG and so we don't need it since her J frame already has a 205 installed. I need cash for a HK 93 clone build so the first $150 cash takes it. No trades except maybe an HK claw scope mount in nice condition (real HK only) or HK 93 steel or aluminum factory mags

No haggling or lowball offers, it's brand new and hard to find in this condition and this is below the original retail price. If I can't get $150 I will just keep it for a spare in case her 205 ever needs service. I am in Lacey, WA for a FTF or I will ship to any of the 50 states on your dime, USPS

Ignore the redirect thing, it's as stupid as the new picture uploader :p

Redirect Notice

E-mail sent with picture of the one my gal has one her S & W Bodyguard.. the one I am selling is brand new, never installed on a gun

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top