JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a crimson trace laser grip that fits a Ruger sp 101 that i am selling, I have barely used this laser, so the batteries are in perfect condition. The grip looks brand new and comes with the original box and everything included. I bought it new for 290.00 and am now asking $200 O.B.O, i am also interested in trades so hit me up with your ideas.

Thanks

001.jpg

I have a Beta mag for 223/556 if interested + cashola

Check my other listings, i have some nice cqb optics, old lady was a sp101 and wants em.

I actually don't need any of those but would love to sell you the grip! You could make a cash offer, I'm also looking for a pistol I can carry for archery season I would use the crimson trace for a partial trade, up to u!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.