JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you have ever wondered how useful a pistol laser could be---they will SHOW you more than you could imagine!

If you have ever wondered if the Crimson Trace design is superior---they will show you why it is!

I suspect they might also have special prices at the event, but I don't know, as I have no connection to them. I don't shill for Crimson Trace, I just admire them and really like my LaserGrips!......................elsullo :s0155:

I just stoped by there, the guy was very nice. He had a bunch of demo guns and was paying for ammo. I got to shoot their M&P 15-22 with the green laser/light combo.

Sorry about the pic quality, best I could do with my phone.

IMG_0054.jpg

I just got a set for my Beretta M9, makes the grip even thicker but the wife likes the laser and has one on her revolver. Its weird because you have to retrain yourself to look at the target and not the front sight. I would guess they don't use these much at "Front Sight.":)

Put one on my LCP, best investment ever!:s0155:

my LCP as well as my Charter Arms Bulldog in the car. They work for me!

I've had cateract surgery, my far vision is 20/15 which is great, but I can't see up close. Makes them ideal for me. Now if I cold just get one for my PT-145 that I carry all the time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top