JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$144
Manufacturer
Crimson Trace
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
BRAND NEW w/o box ( made right here in Portland !!! )

The CMR-206 Rail Master® is a compact, yet powerful, UNIVERSAL green laser sight designed to fit "ANYTHING" rail-equipped. The laser sight fits onto any Picatinny or Weaver-style accessory rail be it a pistol, AR, Rifle, AR-Pistol platform. Ambidextrous control tabs allow the user to instantly activate or deactivate the laser.

The human eye processes the color green more effectively than any other color, and Crimson Trace offers the brightest green laser allowed by law, (5mW peak, 515nm, Class 3R). The CMR-206 Rail Master boasts 2 hours of (constant) run time on a single 1/3N Lithium battery, and features a 5-minute auto shut-off for power conservation.

The CMR-206 offers 3 modes of operation: Momentary, Strobe, and Constant-On. This allows the user to easily set their mode based on personal need or preference. The unit is quickly and easily user-installed in moments and can be painlessly transferred. The CMR-206 is securely fastened using Crimson Trace's Secure Lock Technology (SLT™).

20200704_104244.jpg 20200704_104350.jpg 20200704_104157.jpg cmr-206_front_ar_beauty_web.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Are the 3 other adapters included? That's kinda important...I only see number 4
I am not positive. I will look in the box but I do know that Crimson Trace is right here in Portland and if I have misplaced the other adapters, Crimson Trace will send me, or you, extra ones quickly and at no charge. They have unsurpassed customer service. But I may well have them and I will check a little later this evening.
Thanks for looking,

Richard

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top