JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$320
Manufacturer
Crimson Trace
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling 9 months old Crimson Trace 3 Series Riflescope 4-20x50mm (CTL-3420) MIL/FFP with LR1-MIL with Illuminated Reticle. The scope is in top mechanical and optical condition. External body of the scope has superficial smudges, but there are no any dents, cracks or any other structural damage. The scope comes in the original retail box with usual factory accessories (lens covers and user manual). This scope was manufactured in Japan and is very well made. It is a superb scope for target shooting. The windage and elevation dials feel great and have a nice distinct click when rotating. I purchased this scope new about 9 months ago from MidwayUSA. The scope has performed great on both 300 WinMag and 6.5 CM rifles. The same scope is currently sold new on Amazon for $699 + taxes. I am selling mine for $320 cash. I live in Seattle and could meet within 20 miles from Seattle. At this pint I am not interested in any trades as I am i process of trimming down my firearm related collection.

Scope#1.jpg Scope#2.jpg Scope#3.jpg Scope#4.jpg Scope#5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top