JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't this prove it is the criminal, not the weapon? In the Middle East, where they still stone people to death, do they even consider "stone control"? Didn't Julius Caesar prove that you don't need to be Lee Harvey Oswald to kill the leader? Will we see "hemlock control" and "knife control"?

I wonder what the world could be like if we got past the METHOD people use to kill each other and started working on the MOTIVATION.

On second thought, nah, it's far easier to just blame the inanimate object here in America. That is why so many want to outlaw and ban automobiles, right? Because they kill so many and are the chosen weapon of drunken fools?

I heard that there was a city somewhere in the UK where they even banned glass pints at the pubs. The pub owners had to buy hundreds for plastic cups for serving their beer in.

There really is no end to the "controls" that protectionist will put in place. This is what I tell my liberal friends when they start talking of "common sense gun control:" there is no end to the progressive/protectionist aim.

I'm currently overseas, and after watching all the crazy bubblegum going on in the world, I have to laugh at the little Swiss Army knife I am allowed to carry in my pocket. I've been to Nairobi. I've been harassed by the cops with Kalashnikovs. I've gone to bed with the armed guard walking around the property. He was armed with a hand-made bow and arrows! Only the bad people (and the partly decent cops/army) have weapons over there.

Rant over.

Knives can be more deadly up close than guns, especially handguns

What we need as citizen defenders is better aim and sufficient caliber/loads

Knives can be more deadly up close than guns, especially handguns

What we need as citizen defenders is better aim and sufficient caliber/loads

God Bless You, Blitzkrieg.

I have moved entirely to heavy loads/calibers in my game-gettin' guns and my defense guns(with the exception of a Ruger LCP in .380, which is only because of it's size.). I will not be caught without a .357mag, .44spl., .45ACP or 10MM on my person.

I also believe we need to move away from this false idea that we need a cop or a cop's permission to defend ourselves. It is disgusting, defeatist and a bald-faced lie.

...and another incident, with four injured:

<broken link removed>

SEATTLE &#8212;
Seattle police say four men were injured Thursday night when a dispute in the Rainier Valley neighborhood escalated into a knife fight.

Police say three of those who were stabbed were taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

Another man was being treated by medics at the scene.

Police say all of those involved are in custody.

Officers are investigating what led up to the fight.

I'm sure that all of the individuals responsible for these attacks had previously touched a gun at some point in the past, which is most likely what triggered the event. The evil spirits that live within the firearms then had a conduit to enter the people, and on Halloween, they finaly had enough power to cause mischeif in the real world. So really, gun control could have prevented these problems too.

Hmmmm, I wonder if "ASSAULT knives" were used ?.....:huh: We need "knife free zones," that'll fix this "knife violence", I tell ya.....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top