JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I understand the bass akwards media. But why do we not see legal self defense shooting on the news as often as shootings from people who should have never been in possession of firearm. Is it or is it not an equal topic or are my shooting glasses to dark?

Last edited by a moderator:
I get that, but what about all the stories you can pull off the web of actual news station stories of self defense, we have all seen them some are awe inspiring..... My theory, self defense does not sell fear!

Your right , it is an Agenda:s0087: :s0082: and I DO NOT watch T.V. at all anymore, why ? Twas an Enlightened individual that called T.V. '' The idiot box '' :s0077: If I had children I would not let them see that corrupt , twisted and demoralizing crap and lies called News.:s0076: The Agenda is so obvious, Get The Constitution:s0160: and GOD :s0047:out of the way and get everything good and wholesome out of the way. Promote bad and unhealthy and destroy The Truth.:s0037: We are being fed a big Lie and its our Choice to eat it , or thirst for The Truth. Seriously ! :s0163:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top