JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Something must have gotten into the water here in Kennewick. My area is normally pretty peaceful but in the past week there was a DEA raid on a house 3 blocks from me. Tuesday night someone fired shots into the air at the apartments behind the high school. Thursday there was a home invasion and today gun shots were reported and police found "shell casings" in the street a mile from where I live.

Come to think of it, those 'shots fired and no one hurt' incidents could be anti-gunners creating crimes. Sprinkle some brass on the roadway, dial 911 and report shots fired... Hmmmm ;)

The home invasion is kind of disturbing though...

The crime wave continues. Robbing a bank then fleeing by bicycle makes you wonder if this guy was an idiot or a genius. ;)

Saturday, Oct. 02, 2010

ROBBERY: Gunman holds up US Bank on Columbia Center
By Herald staff

Kennewick,WA -- Kennewick police are on the lookout for a white male who walked into U.S. Bank on Columbia Center Boulevard at 12:46 p.m. today armed with a handgun and demanded cash.

The man, who was wearing a bike helmet, sunglasses and a bandanna covering his face, told a teller to fill Halloween bags with cash while waving a black handgun, said Kennewick police Officer Aaron Hamel.

He left the bank on a bicycle, and police believe he may have gotten into a car somewhere in the parking lot behind the Columbia Center Mall.

The bicycle was found near the Sears store, police said.

Hamel estimated about a dozen people were in the bank at the time, not including bank employees. No injuries were reported.

Hamel did not have an estimate how much money was taken. The robbery is under investigation.

Police described the suspect as a white male, possibly in his 30's, average height and weight, wearing a white t-shirt, brown cargo shorts, a white bicycle helmet, sunglasses and a bandanna around his face.

Read more: <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads