JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another gang is taking advantage of people moving by posing as movers then stealing everything in the move.

Make sure your movers are real and bonded.
I can see that scam working really well. Too often people are looking for a "deal" rather than being safe. When Wife and I moved last we hired a Co. Getting too damn old to do all that hard work. I did not even consider the ads I saw for "Have truck will move you" and such. In some places the movers are booked for a good while making it even more tempting to hire some person from an ad. Was well worth paying a licensed mover to me.

I can see that scam working really well. Too often people are looking for a "deal" rather than being safe. When Wife and I moved last we hired a Co. Getting too damn old to do all that hard work. I did not even consider the ads I saw for "Have truck will move you" and such. In some places the movers are booked for a good while making it even more tempting to hire some person from an ad. Was well worth paying a licensed mover to me.
You didn't have a group of 20 somethings you could trick into a full weekend by buying pizza?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top