JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fitting end to a barbaric crime, and other news items

"... With co-author Alan Gottlieb, I wrote about this monstrous crime in the prologue of our book America Fights Back: Armed Self-Defense in a Violent Age. When we dug into the details of this act of barbarism, it took overwhelming self-control to keep writing and not simply yell “Get a rope and find a tree limb!”
<broken link removed>
Or try this:
<broken link removed>

In multnomah county thats called "diversity":( or at least we should form a council to understand why they did that and how we can prevent it from occuring again:huh: did racism make them do it or a social injustice of sort:rolleyes:

In multnomah county thats called "diversity":( or at least we should form a council to understand why they did that and how we can prevent it from occuring again:huh: did racism make them do it or a social injustice of sort:rolleyes:

You forgot "tolerance".:s0114::s0114:

It's too bad they can't tie him up in a building and torch it. Seems fair to me.

I don't get how even the most hopeless youths can choose gang life over, well, LIFE. We saw it in South Central LA, and now we're seeing it in N. Mexico. These boys - not men - choose death or incarceration over normalcy, and they apparently do so not out of suicidal self-disregard, but out of a desire to actualize themselves by going out in a blaze of glory. Sort of sounds like your average Middle Eastern suicide bomber, no?

The Mexican gangsters revere John Wesley Hardin, seeing the killing as the end in itself, devoid of any context of revenge or conquest or justice. Murder empowers; death is life. You don't reason when there are no reasons.

The question is, how do we defeat the evil without becoming the evil? I for one do not believe that we will ever successfully imprison our way to freedom, torture our way to justice, or kill our way to peace. I see no way out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top