JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0053.JPG My Creedmoor Hardback Coat for Highpower rifle competition arrived today. These babies go for almost $400 new once you add extras. I got mine very lightly used for $200. Hope to see those scores go up, especially for standing. Now I'll have to find other excuses for bad performance...

View attachment 377747 My Creedmoor Hardback Coat for Highpower rifle competition arrived today. These babies go for almost $400 new once you add extras. I got mine very lightly used for $200. Hope to see those scores go up, especially for standing. Now I'll have to find other excuses for bad performance...

Are you short? You could start with that! :D

View attachment 377747 My Creedmoor Hardback Coat for Highpower rifle competition arrived today. These babies go for almost $400 new once you add extras. I got mine very lightly used for $200. Hope to see those scores go up, especially for standing. Now I'll have to find other excuses for bad performance...
Not being a rifle person, and having no idea how these work...what advantage are they supposed to give to a competitor?

Not being a rifle person, and having no idea how these work...what advantage are they supposed to give to a competitor?

Gives you support and reduces wobble/steadies your aim especially in the standing position.

HOLY BUBBLEGUM :eek:
I didn't know that stacked bubblegum that high!! :D
LOL.... it's like shooting fish in a barrel, I ALMOST feel guilty. ;)

Yeah, on the modern battlefield I'm just a great big target: advantage to the little f---kers. In Ye Olden Days of swords and battle-axes I would have been a Holy Terror (until little David comes along...). I was born in the wrong century.

Gives you support and reduces wobble/steadies your aim especially in the standing position.

Yeah, on the modern battlefield I'm just a great big target: advantage to the little f---kers. In Ye Olden Days of swords and battle-axes I would have been a Holy Terror (until little David comes along...). I was born in the wrong century.

Hear ya. I was in the right century, but wrong decade....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top