JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WilksPyle610.jpg

vermin.

Too bad someone couldn't put a little air into them...

Punishment should fit the crime....how ever you committed the crime that will be the same punishment inflicted (eye for an eye). Just think if they had raped someone....punishment fit the crime.

Too bad someone couldn't put a little air into them...

Punishment should fit the crime....how ever you committed the crime that will be the same punishment inflicted (eye for an eye). Just think if they had raped someone....punishment fit the crime.

Yeah! We should go shoot up their lighthouse! :s0112:

what's interesting is how uniformly disgusted everyone seems to be with their behavior. Even Michael Vick had a few people who tried to plead his case or play devil's advocate... no one is vouching for these guys.

In my mind, they will be vermin once they either plead guilty or have had a fair trial and been convicted of the crime.

Until then, we might consider witholding judgement and remembering that under our system of law and order they are still innocent until proven guilty.

Show me a guilty verdict, and as far as I am concerned you can lock 'em up and throw away the key. Cold showers, lousy food, hard labor, the works. Go ahead and make 'em suffer...but give them a fair trial first.

In my mind, they will be vermin once they either plead guilty or have had a fair trial and been convicted of the crime.

Until then, we might consider witholding judgement and remembering that under our system of law and order they are still innocent until proven guilty.

Show me a guilty verdict, and as far as I am concerned you can lock 'em up and throw away the key. Cold showers, lousy food, hard labor, the works. Go ahead and make 'em suffer...but give them a fair trial first.

:s0112::s0114::s0113::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0112::s0114::s0114:

I'm not seeing the humor.

Do you mean that we should not be entitled to a presumption of innocence? Would a simple lynch mob be the better choice?

I am well aware of the fact that our legal system is far from perfect; but it doesnt change the fact that no one should be declared guilty until they have had their day in court.

Good on ya Soberups,
I'm not seeing the humor.

Do you mean that we should not be entitled to a presumption of innocence? Would a simple lynch mob be the better choice?

I am well aware of the fact that our legal system is far from perfect; but it doesnt change the fact that no one should be declared guilty until they have had their day in court.

+1
Whether NWFA is a court or not is moot. There are thousands of our military who are now, and who have historically sacrificed much or all, for the principle and purpose of defending the letter and spirit of what the Constitution is to our country, to include presumed innocence.

To wantonly laugh at presumed innocence, simply because the media has pushed our buttons and convinced us of how cut and dry the case is, is to give effect to the media's contribution in eroding the fabric of what makes this country what it is supposed to be.

It's a given that reports of any variety of heinous crimes can spark off our emotions. I get pretty razzed myself with the kind of crap that goes on, but allowing the media's reporting of events to effect our emotions to the point where we thumb a general nose at things like presumed innocence, is to give the media a role to play in cultivating a fashionable contempt for the very systems that are intended to protect us, the very systems that our soldiers raise their right hands to fight and die for.

Presumed innocence, is central to due process, whether it's emotionally convenient or not. Please don't let the media trick us into throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top