JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought it just because. Should have it by Tuesday. I also saw the same design on ebay for $2 shipped. Hope I didn't get burned!!!! Ha Ha! Looks like something fun to break out just to see the reaction to you folding a credit card into a tool. "get that zip tie for ya mam?"

No you didn't get burned. There is a cheesier version out there. The 'version 2' is made better and has a blade retainer.

Although the $2 one might be a great gift item.

Got it free from Survival Life, shipping was essentially $2. sat though some promo stuff online. Pretty flimsy but in a pinch would do the job, or could do a job

I got one of these for Christmas. It's not exactly a tool, but it comes sharpened and when you fold it up it is sturdy enough to use as a knife as long as you don't try to use it as a pry bar.

Very convenient, being able to carry it in a wallet. Very easy to forget about, too. I would imagine those little plastic bins at the airport and courthouse will be home to many of these.

I ordered 2. They were both fakes.

I had owned an original way back when (that I can't find) and remember how bleeding sharp it was. These new versions were not that sharp. Did some research and found this: Counterfeit Iain Sinclair Cardsharp2 folding safety knives | Product Alert Clearly mine were fakes.

Check the link out, they have Eotechs on there as well and tell you how to discern the fakes. I squealed and got a refund. BTW, I do appreciate the heads up on a good deal Burt, no worries there, this stuff happens. Anyway, heads up fellas.

Uhhhh. The one I bought that Burt posted is ALL sorts of fake. Sad but true. EVERYTHING billcoe posted is exactly what this POS is. It is just crap. Oh well just a couple of $ lesson. Guess I'll do some actual research before parting with my $.

I went back to ebay and let them know about the counterfeit and that the $8 wasn't worth burning calories and gas to return it. Seller refunded my $ and pulled the listing. Now the seller has the $29 one listed. I gave the fake away with the actual description of it being a knockoff. Click on the OP's link above.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top