JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So now the normal, straight guys can go in the girl's locker room too and vice versa?
Otherwise that would be discrimination, right? :confused:

Or is gender now purely psychological?
WTF bizarro world o_O

I just keep wondering when people are going to wake up and see the gigantic monster they have created. This is the world they asked for - tolerance, acceptance and diversity has gone so far overboard that many people have completely abandoned common sense in favor of downright stupidity.

Funny thing is, if you can call it funny, is that to give this guy his 'rights', they have taken the rights of privacy from ALL of the girls. How mother f'd up is that?

I predict two things in this case - one, a bunch of girls will drop out of any and all activities that will necessitate them using the locker room and two, lawsuits, multiple lawsuits.

If common sense doesn't kick in soon, I also predict some folks are going to go ape shart and blow their tops in a big way over this BS.

IMO: Too much estrogens in food supply and/or plastics, although newer plastics are reducing BPA. Soy is supposedly not a healthy bean to eat, it has alot of estrogen and undigestible proteins. Also, pesticides, herbicides, 'round up' being used to help harvest crops (even non GMO crops), GMO's, chemicals in various food products. Nevermind the drugs ppl do nowadays. I remember in the 1970's & 1980's most/all food was mostly organic or at least not heavily pesticided, and most food products were safe to eat. Heck, in the 1950's I bet everything was actually GOOD for you. You could go to McDonald's in the 1960's and it was probably GOOD for you, but nowadays the "food" has alot of artificially flavored fillers and all sorts of other crazy ingredients. It's hard to avoid it all nowadays without being really super careful and strict. That's how they get us though - they get the poisons everywhere in everything and make it really difficult to avoid, so we all end up succombing.

Why is is always boys trying to get themselves in the girl's locker room? :rolleyes: My guess is this kid is quite smart, knows he's a boy, but has managed to do what all teenage boys wish they could do - shower with all the girls. Damn, this kid would have been my hero in high school :p

Why aren't we reading stories about attractive young women who think they're men wanting to come in and shower with the other guys? Is it just me, or would there likely not be a single complaint if the case was reversed??? ;)

IMO: Too much estrogens in food supply and/or plastics, although newer plastics are reducing BPA. Soy is supposedly not a healthy bean to eat, it has alot of estrogen and undigestible proteins. Also, pesticides, herbicides, 'round up' being used to help harvest crops (even non GMO crops), GMO's, chemicals in various food products. Nevermind the drugs ppl do nowadays. I remember in the 1970's & 1980's most/all food was mostly organic or at least not heavily pesticided, and most food products were safe to eat. Heck, in the 1950's I bet everything was actually GOOD for you. You could go to McDonald's in the 1960's and it was probably GOOD for you, but nowadays the "food" has alot of artificially flavored fillers and all sorts of other crazy ingredients. It's hard to avoid it all nowadays without being really super careful and strict. That's how they get us though - they get the poisons everywhere in everything and make it really difficult to avoid, so we all end up succombing.

Hahahahaha you have been drinking the koolaid my good ser. The amount of hormone levels ingested in food matter is equivalent to .005% of what your body produces naturally. Additionally, most hormones ingested orally do not even make it into the bloodstream before getting destroyed in the intestinal juices. Are you "gluten intolerant" as well?

Edit- co2Emitter? WTF kind of name is that? You have got to be a troll paid by bloomy.

You forgot to mention the fact that our modern day food products are saturated and/or processed with the chemical dihydrogen monoxide. It is found in round-up and other pesticides. A fact Monsanto and other conglomerates never mention.

You forgot to mention the fact that our modern day food products are saturated and/or processed with the chemical dihydrogen monoxide. It is found in round-up and other pesticides. A fact Monsanto and other conglomerates never mention.

It's scary stuff. I found DHMO in my coffee, iced tea, heck, I even got exposed to it in my shower - all over my glorious birthday suit ;)

As long as you rinse it off with water and dry off with a towel, you should be okay. I wouldn't suggest consuming too much of the stuff...tho :D

I'll keep that in mind. I was concerned because it was stripping things off my skin - dead cells, dirt, grime - it was pretty scary. Good grief, I've used that stuff as a coolant in my car!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top