Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Crazy world

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aaron Todd, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Aaron Todd

Aaron Todd Harney county Active Member

2. AMT

AMT Vancouver, WA. Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

When is common sense going to be returned to America....???? :s0125:

3. scrandall01215

scrandall01215 Washougal,WA Well-Known Member

Insanity at it's finest !!!
    Stacy

Caveman Jim likes this.
  4. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Dayum, there wont be any normal boys left with that incentive.

5. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

Woe to those that call evil good and good evil

6. scrandall01215

scrandall01215 Washougal,WA Well-Known Member

A definite SIGN of the times were living in.

Stacy

Caveman Jim likes this.
  7. lucifermonkey

lucifermonkey Portland, OR Well-Known Member

So now the normal, straight guys can go in the girl's locker room too and vice versa?
    Otherwise that would be discrimination, right? :confused:

Or is gender now purely psychological?
    WTF bizarro world o_O

8. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

How does this little tw**c's rights trump all normal young women' everywhere?
    I'll answer that! liberal madness!

Caveman Jim and scrandall01215 like this.
  9. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I just keep wondering when people are going to wake up and see the gigantic monster they have created. This is the world they asked for - tolerance, acceptance and diversity has gone so far overboard that many people have completely abandoned common sense in favor of downright stupidity.

Funny thing is, if you can call it funny, is that to give this guy his 'rights', they have taken the rights of privacy from ALL of the girls. How mother f'd up is that?

I predict two things in this case - one, a bunch of girls will drop out of any and all activities that will necessitate them using the locker room and two, lawsuits, multiple lawsuits.

If common sense doesn't kick in soon, I also predict some folks are going to go ape shart and blow their tops in a big way over this BS.

10. Aaron Todd

Aaron Todd Harney county Active Member

One thing I am 100% positive about... if my daughter attended that school she would not spend one second in that locker room.

11. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

+1

Caveman Jim likes this.
  12. co2emitter

co2emitter New Member

IMO: Too much estrogens in food supply and/or plastics, although newer plastics are reducing BPA. Soy is supposedly not a healthy bean to eat, it has alot of estrogen and undigestible proteins. Also, pesticides, herbicides, 'round up' being used to help harvest crops (even non GMO crops), GMO's, chemicals in various food products. Nevermind the drugs ppl do nowadays. I remember in the 1970's & 1980's most/all food was mostly organic or at least not heavily pesticided, and most food products were safe to eat. Heck, in the 1950's I bet everything was actually GOOD for you. You could go to McDonald's in the 1960's and it was probably GOOD for you, but nowadays the "food" has alot of artificially flavored fillers and all sorts of other crazy ingredients. It's hard to avoid it all nowadays without being really super careful and strict. That's how they get us though - they get the poisons everywhere in everything and make it really difficult to avoid, so we all end up succombing.

13. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Ha, Ha, Ha, .....Sorry not in my locker room! :oops:

14. etrain16

Why is is always boys trying to get themselves in the girl's locker room? :rolleyes: My guess is this kid is quite smart, knows he's a boy, but has managed to do what all teenage boys wish they could do - shower with all the girls. Damn, this kid would have been my hero in high school :p

Why aren't we reading stories about attractive young women who think they're men wanting to come in and shower with the other guys? Is it just me, or would there likely not be a single complaint if the case was reversed??? ;)

Sstrand and Caveman Jim like this.
  15. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Hahahahaha you have been drinking the koolaid my good ser. The amount of hormone levels ingested in food matter is equivalent to .005% of what your body produces naturally. Additionally, most hormones ingested orally do not even make it into the bloodstream before getting destroyed in the intestinal juices. Are you "gluten intolerant" as well?

Edit- co2Emitter? WTF kind of name is that? You have got to be a troll paid by bloomy.

16. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

You forgot to mention the fact that our modern day food products are saturated and/or processed with the chemical dihydrogen monoxide. It is found in round-up and other pesticides. A fact Monsanto and other conglomerates never mention.

co2emitter, etrain16 and albin25 like this.
  17. etrain16

It's scary stuff. I found DHMO in my coffee, iced tea, heck, I even got exposed to it in my shower - all over my glorious birthday suit ;)

Slobray and 308 like this.
  18. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Seems more of a "partaker"
    As long as you rinse it off with water and dry off with a towel, you should be okay. I wouldn't suggest consuming too much of the stuff...tho :D

etrain16 likes this.
  19. etrain16

I'll keep that in mind. I was concerned because it was stripping things off my skin - dead cells, dirt, grime - it was pretty scary. Good grief, I've used that stuff as a coolant in my car!

20. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

I think I'm a minority woman with mad work skills.

Job in the C suite please.