JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are super nice. :rolleyes: For some reason Irish and Germans are really friendly, unless you mess with their Guinness or Schnapps :p. My grandma is German and she is elidgible for sainthood. My grandpa on the other hand... He had a few issue with verbal abuse to a few of my aunts and the family is cautious about leaving their kids with him but he is mostly over that stage. One time my grandma asked if @SparksFly could open a window which he did. When she realized it was cold outside she asked if he could close it. Their windows are really funky and he couldn't get it closed. She called my grandpa and he closed it but he turned to Jake and said and I quote "You don't open windows unless you are asked knucklehead" with a very nasty tone. My mom was PISSED.

At least he didn't call him (my personal favorite), "dickweed".

:D

So this is all Remington brand ammunition? Are the boxes marked Remington Core-Lokt®?

Yes 20170404_215423.jpg 20170404_215443.jpg 20170404_215423.jpg 20170404_215309.jpg

They are super nice. :rolleyes: For some reason Irish and Germans are really friendly, unless you mess with their Guinness or Schnapps :p. My grandma is German and she is elidgible for sainthood. My grandpa on the other hand... He had a few issue with verbal abuse to a few of my aunts and the family is cautious about leaving their kids with him but he is mostly over that stage. One time my grandma asked if @SparksFly could open a window which he did. When she realized it was cold outside she asked if he could close it. Their windows are really funky and he couldn't get it closed. She called my grandpa and he closed it but he turned to Jake and said and I quote "You don't open windows unless you are asked knucklehead" with a very nasty tone. My mom was PISSED.
Are we related?:p

Wow.... I just read all the posts in this thread.... if we haven't scared off Irish by now, she will definitely fit right in :p

So, back to the ammo... I would post it for sale under the ammo classifieds if you're looking to dump it.

And, I will extend my welcome as well... we're mostly harmless here.... Unless you're down range :p, but more of us than not are square pegs that couldn't give a crap about fitting into round holes.

Wow.... I just read all the posts in this thread.... if we haven't scared off Irish by now, she will definitely fit right in :p

So, back to the ammo... I would post it for sale under the ammo classifieds if you're looking to dump it.

And, I will extend my welcome as well... we're mostly harmless here.... Unless you're down range :p, but more of us than not are square pegs that couldn't give a crap about fitting into round holes.
Already posted & had a couple contacts but they never replied back. Nope didn't scare off just off with the boyfriend at Newport in Oregon for his birthday

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top