JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't think that's what he meant, I'm married and don't roll that way. ;)

As for your reply.... I'll take that bet that he'd at least give it his best try. o_O
It's what happens when one is so handsome...always some nutbundle wanting to take us down a notch :D

It's what happens when one is so handsome...always some nutbundle wanting to take us down a notch :D
I hear you, pal. It's a heavy cross we bear.

IMG_0570.JPG

Welcome Aboard! Nice Buick! Is it a G.S. 455??? Only factory car EVER to run with my Beloved HEMI's Here you will find an awesome bunch of misfits to bounce around thoughts and ideas and general mischief with!
Cheers, and welcome!:p

Welcome Aboard! Nice Buick! Is it a G.S. 455??? Only factory car EVER to run with my Beloved HEMI's Here you will find an awesome bunch of misfits to bounce around thoughts and ideas and general mischief with!
Cheers, and welcome!:p
Nope just a skylark i am a diehard gm fan & i am saying someone who likes dodges lol.

He's got a 70 superbee

Serious Mopar man here, but I have owned 2 Buicks, a 1950 Special 4 dr that I converted to a 2 door with carson top, and a 64 Rivera S 425 Nailhead! Sure do miss them both, that Rivi was one sweet crusin car

"Nutbundle" lol...

Welcome! I am a Irish as well and we can get pretty crazy, especially when there is whiskey involved :p
I find Irish are a wonderful people I just met my friends family last weekend. They were all Irish on his wife's side. Very welcoming, maybe it had something to do with the guns I brought over.:p
I hear you, pal. It's a heavy cross we bear.

View attachment 354503
AAAHHH HES EATING HIS OWN NOSE!!!:confused:

"Nutbundle" lol...

I find Irish are a wonderful people I just met my friends family last weekend. They were all Irish on his wife's side. Very welcoming, maybe it had something to do with the guns I brought over.:p

AAAHHH HES EATING HIS OWN NOSE!!!:confused:
They are super nice. :rolleyes: For some reason Irish and Germans are really friendly, unless you mess with their Guinness or Schnapps :p. My grandma is German and she is elidgible for sainthood. My grandpa on the other hand... He had a few issue with verbal abuse to a few of my aunts and the family is cautious about leaving their kids with him but he is mostly over that stage. One time my grandma asked if @SparksFly could open a window which he did. When she realized it was cold outside she asked if he could close it. Their windows are really funky and he couldn't get it closed. She called my grandpa and he closed it but he turned to Jake and said and I quote "You don't open windows unless you are asked knucklehead" with a very nasty tone. My mom was PISSED.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top