JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Remeber queen-crazy-race-dysphoria suffering chick Rachel Dolezal, the Spokane white girl that pretends to be black, and taught African studies at EWU and ran an NAACP chapter? Yeah, she's facing a felony for defrauding the state of Washington by falsely reporting her income and collecting welfare. She claimed she made $300 / month. She deposited $87,000 in the bank. Now the state wants their pound of flesh :rolleyes:

Rachel Dolezal hit with felony theft charge in welfare fraud case

Now that's what I call cultural appropriation!

Actually, I don't care... i'm just glad somebody who cheats on their taxes and falsely collects welfare is getting penalized.

Hilarious, the poster child for the fake oppressed, victim mentality culture has now been caught faking racist hate mail and ripping off the taxpayers while making a living off of race baiting.

I'm starting to get excited for the next installment... WHAT WILL SHE DO NEXT! ;)

Report to a Washington State women's correctional facility for a fitting of her new orange stylish jump suit and white sneakers, then file a complaint with the ACLU that her shoes are racist and promote a ciswhite patriarchy that is discriminatory against the race dysphoric :rolleyes:

Maybe she just wanted some street cred

26F4D997-15D0-40FF-89BA-DEE984B31D8C.jpeg DF5C8A5F-3D6C-4C98-A076-91DC96C97D06.jpeg

I want to identify as a rich liberal politician and start stealing peoples money, and telling them I'm trying to help them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top