JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there used to be a sweet video of some scandahoovian kids that would get drunk and jump out of 3rd story window into trees and jump mopeds off moto-kickers. I am trying to find it.

ETA: Found it. Heroes of Telemark. Epic. Its in like 8 parts on the youtube.

Umm Yeah that doesn't look safe. But when you live in a horrible place like russia I would probably jump off a building too.

Oh puuuhleaze. Lived in various cities in Russia for a total of 5 years and lived in Vancouver, WA for 4 years and would hate living in the latter far more than the former.

Well, at least there's fine art, rich history, tradition, classical music, and fanciful architecture in Russia... don't get much of that in the 'couve.

Yeah... I'm going to go with the hot girls, cheap drinks, and an overall crazy fun loving people.

What? you think cousin Yuri and employment with mob in motherland is not fun? perhaps some time in labor camp will convince you. Also, you get to drink vodka chilled without use of ice box. Also avoiding FSB can be fun like your hide and seek....:s0112::s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top